ANGLICAN CHURCH / CHURCH OF ENGLAND: This beautiful little church was built in 1906. In bygone years the doors were always open and one could enter at any time of the day. Always quiet, a little dark but beautiful inside. A place of peace, worship and prayer.
CONTACT: . TEL: .
2. LADY GREY
DUTCH REFORMED CHURCH / NG KERK: Dutch Reformed Church (NG Kerk) Under the leadership of Rev. J.P. Wolhuter, the first DR Church was demolished in 1911 and the new church built on the same spot and inaugurated in 1913.
CONTACT: Jannie Schlebusch (Sexton) / Bev Hendy (Secretary) TEL: 051 603 0120 (Jannie) TEL: 051 603 0150 (Bev) CELL: 083 503 6147 (Bev)
3. LADY GREY
METHODIST CHURCH / WESLEYAN: This little church was sold a few years ago when the congregation of four members could no longer be supported by the Methodist Church in Aliwal North. Inside, the church is pleasingly simple with twenty two solid oak pews and a wide central aisle.
CONTACT: Marcel van der Merwe TEL: 082 445 9277
4. LADY GREY
MISSION CHURCH / SENDING KERK: The DR Church donated the property to the coloured community who built the Mission Church in 1909. In 1911 the old DR Church was demolished and the floors, pews, stage and pulpit salvaged for use in the new Mission Church.
CONTACT: John Bradish TEL: 051 603 0346 CELL: 086 074 2684